Hurricane Gustav is poised to create a serious natural disaster that will generate huge urgent needs for supplies and services, both immediately and in the weeks and months that follow.
Who is going to win that business to help, where, and how?
I'm in business to to help qualified vendors, even those without experience, connect faster with suppliers who need you. So here are THREE FREE RESOURCES to help you do that right now:
- 2008 Disaster Response Tips: Ready for Hurricane Gustav -- New White Paper
- Be A Top DisasterResponse Contractor -- Competitive Intelligence from Hurricane Katrina
- Success Stories: Supplying Emergency Shelter and Meals
Here are the details:
- Save hours of time!Get tips on Hurricane Gustav disaster response contracting by downloading this five-page summary from http://www.summitinsight.com/blogviewd.asp?id=96. Includes:
- Links to Disaster Response Action/Status reports
- Where disaster relief centers are being set up
- Which government agencies are doing what
- Supplier Registration sites
- Success Tips
- Lessons learned from Hurricane Katrina Response in 2005. Emergency supply needs and major prime contractors will be similar this time!
- Top disaster response contractors in 2005 -- those winners may become big suppliers now.
- Vendor keys to success from the Hurricane Katrina response in 2005
- What products and services buyers needed after Hurricane Katrina, and how much
In short, you have a good chance to meet these urgent needs if you already have:
If not...find out what you need to know HERE.