Here. Get off to a fast start.
What New Year's Resolutions are shaping your 2008 strategy to win more government business? A quick and dirty survey of small firms in government contracts revealed ideas like:
- "Help one colleague gain access to at least one contract or prime contractor" (Nice -- what comes around goes around!)
- "Bid on 5 bids per week" (250 bids a year -- big effort for a small firm...)
- "Find a prime contract" (How about WINNING one?)
- "Beat the rush for funds" (That's getting more strategic!)
- "Find and pursue the obscure government agencies I haven't met yet" (How about looking for the ones with money to spend on what you offer?)
Here are my top 5 suggestions.
- GSA: Make The Pain Stop.
Need help figuring it out? Download GSA Schedules: 7 Things You Must Know.
- Learn from Last Year.