Which of these tips are you going to use first? Leave comment, or Let me know!
Why PR Activity is Critical:
Visibility can open the door to relationships you need.
And in tough times, when many people market less, those who market more STAND OUT!
- Create A PR Plan For Your Government Market Niche!
Short on resources? Try Guerilla PR by Jill Lublin...
- Barter your services with a PR firm, if you're short of cash
- Hire interns for press release writing and tracking
- Write Op-Ed's & Letters To The Editor -- Especially If You're A Woman Business Owner
- Focus on issues you care about
- Watch the publication's style, and keep it short
- Use Google Alerts to identify reporters who are writing about your issues
- Contact them and establish yourself as an expert source
- Plan To Use Online News Releases
- Learn how to write news releases reporters will love
- Review Your Web Site, Including Your Online Newsroom
- Learn how to make it reporter-friendly
- Make Google Work For You
- Explore whether Google Adwords work for you
- Consider using second- or third- tier ranked keywords
- Set Google Alerts for your name, your company's name, your competitors
- Apply For Awards
- Gain Credibility & Visibility
- Boost Employee Morale
- Create publicity / news release opportunity
- Supercharge Your Email Signature Line
- Add photo & tagline
- Link to your social media profiles, like LinkedIn, Facebook, Plaxo, ZoomInfo
- Link to your blog...and change the message every week
(e.g. "What's 2009's Must-Have Service? Find out this week on MY BLOG....)